Do you want to be recognized as a leader in Remodeling residential design? Then submit your projects for a 2022 NAHB Best in American Living Award™ (BALA)!
Types of projects eligible for submission include Entire Homes (price ranging), Green Entire Home Remodel, Indoor or Outdoor Additions (prince ranging), Kitchen (price ranging), Bath (price raging), Historic Restoration/Preservation, Specialty Projects, and Aging in Place projects. If the project is entirely new construction, it should be entered into another category for newly built homes or rooms.
Best in American Living Awards winners receive year-long exposure through:
• Recognition in Best in American Living magazine, which reaches 120,000 NAHB members.
• Recognition in ProBuilder.com and in Professional Builder magazine, which reaches an audience of more than 117,000 building industry professionals.
• Consumer reach through NAHB’s Facebook page, which reaches over 60,000, and Houzz, with over 40 million unique monthly visitors.
Quote from a previous winner in this category:
“We have been the fortunate recipient of several BALA awards over the last several years. The awards have been a great benefit to our marketing efforts each time we have won a category. This past year I had one winning homes client waiting to hear what place their home won because they were excited about it as well! We are already starting on 2 more projects for that client now. The recognition provides a much-appreciated vote of confidence for our clients. This recognition is very much appreciated by our staff as well. Knowing that their work is of a national caliber is extremely rewarding. This has been a benefit in attracting new talent as well. We look forward to entering the BALA awards program as often as we have work ready to compete.” – Robert Clarke, CBI Design
Join the most innovative and accomplished housing leaders in the industry–entering is easy!
1. Submit registration form and fees online at https://awards.nahb.org.
2. Gather and upload your supporting materials such as descriptions, photos and videos.
3. Submit completed entries by August 26, 2022.
We can’t wait to see your entries!