Congratulations on your Best in American Living™ Award! It shows your commitment to improving your craft and the value you place on professionalism and design excellence in the industry.
What sets the Best in American Living Awards apart from other programs is the year-round recognition that winners receive. We encourage you to celebrate your win as soon as you are notified. Let’s make the most of your accomplishment and advance your career and business prospects in your local community.
What We Do
- Host an award ceremony for winners and their peers during the 2020 International Builders’ Show (IBS). Photos from the ceremony will be available in March. Tickets are required for this event.
- Distribute engraved crystal trophies and the winners portfolio at the award ceremony. Purchase duplicates after the ceremony at nahb.org/baladuplicate.
- Send additional winners portfolios to winners after IBS. Extra quantities available upon request; please contact Alexandra at email@example.com.
- Recognize all winners in the Design Central at IBS.
- Highlight each winning project in a gallery page on bestinamericanliving.com.
- Feature winning projects in blogs and feature articles on bestinamericanliving.com
- Showcase winners across the National Association of Home Builders social media outlets, including Facebook, Instagram and Houzz.
- Recognize winners through our media sponsor, Professional Builder, both in print and on the web. Latest articles below:
- Feb. 2019 – BALA’s Best, print and digital edition of Professional Builder magazine, pages 82 – 92
- Feb. 3, 2019 – Best from BALA 2018, online at probuilder.com
- Winter 2019 – Site Sensitive, print and digital edition of Custom Builder magazine, pages 10 – 16
- Jan. 19, 2019 – Three Custom Homes Honored in the Best in American Living Awards, online at custombuilderonline.com
- Distribute a national press release announcement from NAHB and host a press conference to announce winners during IBS
What You Can Do
- Use the Best in American Living Award Winner graphic on your website, in print materials and as an email signature. On January 23, platinum, gold, silver, Best in Region, and Of the Year winner marks will be available for download.
- Send a press release to your HBA or local paper. If you need a local media list, it is best to contact our local HBA, as they know the reporters who cover the industry in your area.
- Share professional photos from the award ceremony of your team and award in a blog to your clients and peers. Photos will be available in March.
- Request additional winners portfolios for your sales center or office by contacting Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fee for additional copies. Two copies will be mailed after IBS to each winning submitter.
If you have any questions, please contact Alexandra at email@example.com or 202-266-8469.