Congratulations on your Best in American Living™ Award! It shows your commitment to improving your craft and the value you place on professionalism and design excellence in the industry.
What sets the Best in American Living Awards apart from other programs is the year-round recognition that winners receive. We encourage you to celebrate your win as soon as you are notified. Let’s make the most of your accomplishment and advance your career and business prospects in your local community.
Send a press release
Winning a Best in American Living Award is something to be celebrated! Why keep the news to yourself? Use our press release template, or write your own, and send it to your local HBA or newspaper. If you need a local media list, it is best to contact your local HBA, as they know the reporters who cover the industry in your area.
Purchase duplicate trophies for your team members
Tag BALA and NAHB on Instagram
Post photos of your winning homes and communities online and share with your followers and industry colleagues. Make sure to tag #bestinamericanliving and NAHB’s official Instagram account, @homebuilders.
Add logos to your marketing materials, website, email signature
Use the Best in American Living Award Winner mark on your website, on Instagram (tag #bestinamericanliving), in print materials and as an email signature. Png (transparent background) files are below by winner type, linked in three colors. Click to download. For additional formats, contact Alexandra.
BALA In the News
Read the latest articles and videos featuring BALA winners.
- Read: Design Highlights from the Best in American Living Awards on ProBuilder, March 2
- Read: BALA Trends on YieldPro, March 1
- Watch: The Best of BALA on “The Weekly” hosted by Professional Builder, Feb. 25
- Read: Best of BALA on ProBuilder, Jan. 11
What’s coming next?
- Engraved crystal trophies and winners portfolio will be sent to winners. Purchase additional duplicates after the ceremony. Extra quantities of the portfolio are available upon request; email Alexandra.
- Look for your project in its gallery page and blog after the ceremony on bestinamericanliving.com.
- Look for your project on the National Association of Home Builders social media, including Facebook, Instagram and Houzz.
- Check out Professional Builder, BALA’s media partner, for upcoming articles featuring BALA winners.
- Watch for the national press release announcement from NAHB announcing winners after the ceremony.
If you have any questions, please contact Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-266-8469.