Congratulations on your Best in American Living™ Award! It shows your commitment to improving your craft and the value you place on professionalism and design excellence in the industry.
What sets the Best in American Living Awards apart from other programs is the year-round recognition that winners receive. We encourage you to celebrate your win as soon as you are notified. Let’s make the most of your accomplishment and advance your career and business prospects in your local community.
I’m a winner… now what?
- Purchase a ticket to attend the virtual ceremony on Feb. 25.
- Use the Best in American Living Award Winner mark on your website, on Instagram (tag #bestinamericanliving and @homebuilders), in print materials and as an email signature. Png (transparent background) files are below, linked in three colors. For additional formats, contact Alexandra.
- Send a press release to your HBA or local paper. If you need a local media list, it is best to contact our local HBA, as they know the reporters who cover the industry in your area.
What’s coming next?
- The virtual award ceremony for winners and their peers as part of the IBSx Virtual Experience. Purchase your ticket today!
- Engraved crystal trophies and winners portfolio will be sent to winners. Purchase additional duplicates after the ceremony. Extra quantities of the portfolio are available upon request; email Alexandra.
- Look for your project in its gallery page and blog after the ceremony on bestinamericanliving.com.
- Look for your project on the National Association of Home Builders social media outlets, including Facebook, Instagram and Houzz.
- Check out Professional Builder, BALA’s media partner, for upcoming articles featuring BALA winners.
- Watch for the national press release announcement from NAHB announcing winners after the virtual ceremony.
If you have any questions, please contact Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-266-8469.