Recheck your documents to make sure you have all that is needed for an award-winning entry:
- Project Team. Name and contact information for architect/designer, builder, developer, green verifier/rater company, interior designer, interior merchandiser, land planner, landscape architect/designer, marketing firm, and/or photographer.
- Design Statement. Describe the project context, its relationship to its surroundings, the design concept, challenges and design solutions, client’s needs and how they were met, key features and amenities, evidence of success, etc.
- Site and Floor Plans. Remove all references to team members and companies.
- Photography. Up to 15 project professional-quality, high-resolution photographs with captions.
- Before photos. Required for remodeling projects to showcase the transformation and final product.
- Architectural renderings and drawings. Required for On the Boards projects in lieu of photos.
- Photo Release (within application).
- Floor Plan Release (within application).
- Application fee.
CONSIDER: If you are submitting a whole-home application, is there a special room within the house that is also worthy of an award (e.g., kitchen, bath, specialty, or outdoor room)? If so, write a statement about that room and why it is special, add an entry fee, and it can be easily entered into the chosen room category using the duplicate function.