We are no longer accepting BALA entries for the 2022 awards. Please stay tuned for the 2023 cycle.
Do you want to be recognized as a leader in Community design? Then submit your projects for a 2022 NAHB Best in American Living Award™ (BALA)!
For larger, phased communities, amenities in future phases cannot be claimed on this application.
Best in American Living Awards winners receive year-long exposure through:
• Recognition in Best in American Living magazine, which reaches 120,000 NAHB members.
• Recognition in ProBuilder.com and in Professional Builder magazine, which reaches an audience of more than 117,000 building industry professionals.
• Consumer reach through NAHB’s Facebook page, which reaches over 60,000, and Houzz, with over 40 million unique monthly visitors.
Quote from a previous winner in this category:
“In 2021, we were honored to receive two Platinum awards for our Robinson Landing community in Alexandria, VA. The BALA awards are considered to be among the nation’s foremost residential design awards competitions and exemplify the best in design, construction quality and livability. Receiving these awards not only provides recognition of the important contributions of the entire team of architects, land planners, contractors, designers and more who all contributed to the success of this project, but also highlights the thoughtful design that went in to creating this highly walkable, livable community for our homeowners.” – Cheryl Haar, VP of Marketing, EYA Marketing LLC.
Join the most innovative and accomplished housing leaders in the industry–entering is easy!
1. Submit registration form and fees online at https://awards.nahb.org.
2. Gather and upload your supporting materials such as descriptions, photos and videos.
3. Submit completed entries by August 26, 2022.
We can’t wait to see your entries!