We are no longer accepting BALA entries for the 2022 awards. Please stay tuned for the 2023 cycle.
Demonstrate your leadership in Single-Family residential design by submitting your Single-Family Production, Builder Spec, and/or Single Family Custom project(s) for the chance to win a 2022 NAHB Best in American Living Award™ (BALA)!
Submissions can be single-family detached homes built for sale or builder spec homes built without a specific client’s input. Homes built for specific clients who have input from design through construction can be entered in the appropriate Custom Home category. Square footage refers to conditioned living space.
“The BALA award competition has been truly transformational for my luxury homebuilding company. There is a moment at the beginning of certain projects when we recognize a project can be truly special and we make the decision early in the project to enter the competition. The BALA competition simply put- inspires our team including employees, subcontractors, architects, and the owners to do their very best to create and build an award-winning home. From the overall design to executing the smallest of details we consider every aspect of the project and push ourselves just a little bit harder to deliver a beautiful home that we are proud to present to our peer group of homebuilders. ”
Kevin Reed – Blue Stone Construction 2021 Platinum Award Winner
Best in American Living Awards winners receive year-long exposure through:
• Recognition in Best in American Living magazine, which reaches 120,000 NAHB members.
• Recognition in ProBuilder.com and in Professional Builder magazine, which reaches an audience of more than 117,000 building industry professionals.
• Consumer reach through NAHB’s Facebook page, which reaches over 60,000, and Houzz, with over 40 million unique monthly visitors.
Join the most innovative and accomplished housing leaders in the industry–entering is easy!
1. Submit registration form and fees online at https://awards.nahb.org.
2. Gather and upload your supporting materials such as descriptions, photos and videos.
3. Submit completed entries by August 26, 2022.
We can’t wait to see your entries!