Each year, the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) brings together more than 67,000 building professionals from across the globe, and veteran attendees would advise newcomers to “have a show plan” long before you set foot on the show floor.
With so much information available about the show, it can be difficult to know where to start. So, we put together this list to guide you through the initial step of planning your show experience.
Early Registration = Biggest Discounts
The best deals for IBS 2020 occur in August. You can save significantly on all IBS registration types during August-only.
Deals on registration include:
- An IBS expo pass—FREE for NAHB members and $50 for non-members
- Save $100 on a Full Registration with access to 130+ IBS education sessions led by industry experts and phenomenal speakers
- Register your spouse for FREE (a $50 savings)*
3 Different Types of Registration
There are three types of registration types:
- Full Registration gives you access to everything the show has to offer**. If you want to maximize your show experience, this is the option to choose. You get access to over 130 IBS education sessions, a complimentary one-year subscription to IBS Education On Demand and entry to the exhibit floors included in Design & Construction Week® (DCW)—IBS and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show® (KBIS).
- 1-Day Education with Expo Pass provides unlimited admittance to one (1) day of IBS education sessions (you must indicate which day of education you would like to attend) and entry to the exhibit floors all three days included in Design & Construction Week®—IBS and KBIS.
- Expo Pass Registration provides entry to the exhibit floors all three days of Design & Construction Week®—IBS and KBIS.
IBS Education: Learn from Industry Experts
The educational offerings are a major component of the Builders’ Show. Below are the types of education you’ll have access to if you choose either Full Registration or a 1-Day Education with Expo Pass.
- 130+ education sessions have been finalized, with more expected to be added in the coming months.
- Our Tech Bytes programs offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to immerse yourself in the latest products, applications and tech platforms geared to help the home building industry. Learn through 30-minute on-stage presentations, and after each session, our speakers answer your questions and provide extended hands-on demos at the Tech Bar.
- Game Changers, a new offering in 2019, were among our most popular sessions of the year. These daily keynotes feature thought leaders who are transforming their companies and the way we think about and address issues critical to the housing industry.
Questions to Help Plan Your Builders’ Show Experience:
- Do you want full access to all the education sessions during the show? If so, select Full Registration.
- Do you plan to mostly walk the show but still want one day dedicated to learning? If so, select 1-Day with Expo Pass (you will need to indicate which day of education you’d like to attend).
- Do you want to have access to 130+ recorded sessions after the show to extend your learning (and the learning of your staff)? If so, select Full Registration to automatically receive a one-year complementary subscription to IBS Education On Demand.
- Do you only want access to the 1,400 show floor exhibitors? If so, select Expo Pass.
- Do you want to bring your spouse? If so, make sure you register them in August for a FREE spouse registration.
The Builders’ Show will take place January 21 – 23, 2020, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. You can save by taking advantage of the best pricing available in August. Registration rates increase on September 1. Register at BuildersShow.com.
*All spouse registrations receive the same access to IBS as the primary registrant.
**Excluding ticketed events.
This post was originally published on the NAHB International Builders’ Show® blog.