The objective of this remodel in Orlando was to open the kitchen to the home’s stunning lake views and take full advantage of the outdoor lifestyle that Florida has to offer. The cabinet design provides ample hidden storage including a hidden computer station, hidden pantry with second refrigerator and storage beneath both islands. Perfect for entertaining, corner pocketing doors open the kitchen to the lanai. The rear wall of the kitchen is framed out with frosted glass to provide privacy from adjacent homes, while adding a focal point to the space.
- Architect: Phil Kean Design Group, Winter Park, Fla.
- Builder: Phil Kean Design Group, Winter Park, Fla.
- Interior Designer: Phil Kean Design Group, Winter Park, Fla.
- Interior Merchandiser: Phil Kean Design Group, WinterPark, Fla.
- Photography: Michael Lowry Photography