We are no longer accepting BALA entries for the 2022 awards. Please stay tuned for the 2023 cycle.
Showcase your talents and innovation in Multifamily residential design by submitting your project(s) for a 2022 NAHB Best in American Living Award™ (BALA)!
Categories will recognize projects up to 3 stories, 4-7 stories, and 8 stories, as well as adaptive reuse, student housing and “on the boards” projects that are still under development. Projects may include a second use; examples include ground-floor retail, top-floor restaurants, etc. Refer to specific criteria under each category below.
Best in American Living Awards winners receive year-long exposure through:
• Recognition in Best in American Living magazine, which reaches 120,000 NAHB members.
• Recognition in ProBuilder.com and in Professional Builder magazine, which reaches an audience of more than 117,000 building industry professionals.
• Consumer reach through NAHB’s Facebook page, which reaches over 60,000, and Houzz, with over 40 million unique monthly visitors.
Join the most innovative and accomplished housing leaders in the industry–entering is easy!
1. Submit registration form and fees online at https://awards.nahb.org.
2. Gather and upload your supporting materials such as descriptions, photos and videos.
3. Submit completed entries by August 26, 2022.
We can’t wait to see your entries!