Meritage Homes’ Homestead at Irby Ranch offers first time home buyers, young couples and families an opportunity to live in a single-family home in a new residential neighborhood in Pleasanton through this efficient, small-lot floor plan.
The community is comprised of 87 small-lot single-family homes as well as a community of affordable apartments specifically designed for individuals with special needs, both designed by Dahlin Group Architecture Planning. This connection also provides the parents of the special needs residents an option to live in a home independently, yet near their adult child.
Tucked into an irregular parcel, homes are organically arranged around community green spaces and a refurbished historic building. The architecture of the community is reflective of the agrarian history of the community, with the building forms, materials and colors taking cues from traditional agrarian homes and structures.
This plan offers:
- A full bedroom and bathroom downstairs, offering more private option for various co-living arrangements
- Two secondary bedrooms with shared bathroom and primary suite upstairs
- The second story brings each level together with an open concept kitchen, dining nook, great room and deck.
- Lots of windows let in light, contributing to the open layout.
- A HERS score of 57, with a potential for energy savings of up to $1,380 per year.