Forget those cold, gray skies—the free, digital Winter Issue of Best in American Living magazine is here with hot stories on all the ways design touches our professional and personal lives:
- Transforming underutilized suburban assets into livable neighborhoods
- How designers can use the subconscious to meet home buyers’ emotional needs
- Helping clients navigate choices for kitchen and bath updates
- Honoring the classic Craftsman style; and
- LOVING the seamless blend of indoor and outdoor spaces in our 2017 Home of the Year
We also explore what’s next in high performance with Solar Decathlon winners, variable refrigerant flow (VFR) and its HVAC impact, and creating memorable models and specs on a budget.
Best in American Living is a quarterly production that celebrates the connection between design excellence and home and community. And because it’s digital, you can enjoy it on any of your daily devices!